The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

It Takes Time

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It Takes Time Empty It Takes Time

Post  Jami Futter Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Jami had been having a slow day. She was wandering around the island with no intent. She was avoiding everyone. In her left hand was sketch book and in her right was some pencils. She missed her coloring pencils but they had disappeared. Probably the fault of Luppa. When the gates came into view Jami decided it would be a good place to sit. Jami had been thinking all day about her life here. It was so much more event full then when she was out in the world. the only problem was, most of it wasn't good. Her life before was boring with the occasional major problem but here she actually had the chance to have teen problems. Boys, enemy's, crazy room mates. It was a lotto deal with strangely enough. But maybe that was how is was supposed to be for a teenage girl.

Jami looked out towards the coast and started sketching herself flying along the tops of the trees. The tops were layered with leaves and each trunk had the bark defined. The sky was full of clouds as it usually was. She started to look forward into time. What would winter be like here? She had arrived in the Academy early spring. It was the one season she had yet to face on the Island. The fall weather was nice. Always her favorite. Cold outside but still sunny. The reds and oranges and browns of the vegetation going into hibernation, the small creatures storing away for winter. Such a peaceful time.

If it was so peaceful, why was she so stressed? She dropped her book and utensils down in frustration and summoned her wings. She flew as fast as she could to the edge of the forest and with great force and using her momentum to increase it she punch one of the trees. Tears of pain started to trickle down her face but her expression showed frustration. She looked at her hand and it was starting to bleed. Some of her bone was showing. A surprised look crossed her face. It was not what she had expected to happen. Then again she wasn't really thinking. Jami slowly made her way back to her book by the gate and sat down leaning against it. She stared at her hand but didn't attempt to heal it.

She just Stared. Staring into the smallest fracture of the bone and realizing once again how stupid she was. Her emotions were to depressed to care though. Now she wished Owen, Amunet or anyone really was there for her to say 'It is going to be okay!'

((long ^^))
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

It Takes Time Empty Re: It Takes Time

Post  Terri Raikou Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Terri was soaring along the tops of the brightly colored trees around the castle when he spotted a winged figure. whoever it was didn't look very happy---inn fact, he was fairly sure he'd seen them very forcefully punch a tree before landing by the gates. curious, and possibly a tad worried, he tilted his wings, changing his original course for the gates. as he got nearer, was he saw was a girl with silvery hair, who was staring at her....bleeding hand. terri quickened his decent a bit---he ended up landing rather roughly, though that seemed to be happening a lot to him recently, anyway--he stumbled a bit upon landing, but regained his balance quickly as he cast a worried glance at the girl. he was pretty sure he remembered her from being locked in the dinning hall....but what was her name?...he wracked his brain for a second, running through the conversations from that night.

jeni...jodi?...

"jami?" he called, hesitantly. she looked a tad preoccupied, and he came to squat in front of her, his wing lightly (and accidentally) brushing her upper arm in the process. without hesitation-- and without really thinking, either-- he reached out slightly for her injured hand, his fingers lightly brushing her unhurt skin. he grimaced.. "looks like you did quite a number on your hand there, huh? its ok, inanimate objects aren't the friendliest of things. believe, me i know."

a memory of his face meeting the metal front of a squad car flashed through his mind, causing a wry smile to cross his lips, leaving his eyes reflecting a mischievous, friendly glimmer.

((not the word i was going for, but it'll do))
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Upon hearing her name in a questionable way Jami lifted her head to see a nice looking male before her. A wing of his brushed against her and Jami had a sense of comforting company, which made her shiver. He reached out for her broken hand. "Terri?" She replied unsure she had gotten his name right. Jami looked at him and gave a small half fake 'Ha' His eyes were mischievous and he seemed like we was trying to lighten the mood. She gave him an agreement nod and looked at her hand. It still didn't bother her yet.

"You ever break it like this?" She only moved her elbow to get it a bit closer to him. Moving anything other then that and the shoulder would have cause unnecessary pain. With her other arm she used it to pro herself up better for conversation. She didn't exactly want to go back to the castle yet, or move in any direction. She was still hiding. Terri was the only exception in this occasion, hopefully...
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:07 am

terri gave a wry smile. 'i've broken one too many things like this. most were from fighting, a few from falling in midair--one from getting hit by a squad car....." he paused and shook his head, chuckling. he shifted his position a tad so he was a little more angled to her, his shoulder forming a 45 degree angle with hers, rather than their shoulders being parallel. 'so....do you just have a grudge against trees, or was there another reason for you giving it such a hard time?" terri's best way with dealing with emotions would be to use light humor...he could, however, be very deep when the time came, and he had learned to comfort people...mostly yuuki when she'd finally gotten out of the institute.
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Jami's eyes widened a bit. She was surprised he wasn't dead...well maybe not to surprised. When he shifted her heart moved a bit faster. Gosh stupid hormones! She gave him eye contact like it was proper to when in a conversation. The shift in her eyes sparkled a bit off the sliver in them making them seem shiny, though it was just reflection. "No." She gave a small smile and giggled a bit, "I don't hate trees, even if they get in my way sometimes. I just have been really stressed recently." Her hand was still bleeding and Her eyes dropped to see the blood drop onto Terri's skin. She frowned.

""Damn it. Sorry, I'm sure you don't want my blood all over you." Her hand was starting to sting more now and that meant it was going to bother her. Maybe she could wait a bit longer. With her other hands she made a move to wipe some more dripping blood away before it got to the boy's skin. Jami looked around out of the corners of her eyes to check no one else was coming again.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Terri smiled reasurringly and brushed the blood off of his wrist. "its ok, i've had worse, believe me," his brow creased with worry, slightly "why are you stressed? did something happen. once again, his wing gently brushed her shoulder.

(dang short posts...i'm at school, and i wanted to get a reply up, but i just wrote a whole two pages for english...the next one will be much longer, i promise)
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Jami was not surprised by the boys concern. 1. He was a boy, and she was a hurt girl, heroic must have been an obvious trait. 2. He seemed like a guy who actual gives a poop.

She had a moment of silence to herself full of thought. What should she let herself reveal to this boy. Instead of over thinking it she hoped to just speak and pray nothing to secretive came out. Terri's wing brushed her arm again and her blush went from barley noticeable to 'are you hot?' Jami was never exactly the best with her hormones around males. Her nature as a faerie was to already have a family as of...2 years ago. Yet her teen hormones mixed with trying to be more human made her a bit difficult. She already had one problem here at AALC with Aesis.

"I guess, I have a lot wrong. I could list a lot of things but I am sure you wouldn't want to listen. You are probably busy. " She was pulling the 'I really want to tell you everything but I will say I wont hold you to make you feel more obligated to stay' thing.

She batted her eyes a bit but then looked away with a distant look. Part was flirtatious acting and part of it was real emotion. She had wanted to sit in self pity by herself, but having a boy, and a attractive one at that around always fuzzed her choices.

(btw does he happen to not be wearing a shirt? XD)
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:41 am

(lol....he's wearing a dark brown muscle tank....lol. terri isn't the type to run around with no shirt, thank god)

Terri shifted to make sure he was looking jami right in the eyes. he smiled slightly. "i don't have anything going on at all. lay it on me." the look he gave her now was a much more reassuring one. he wasn't simply joking around now--he wanted to help jami. he'd seen her punch that tree; she was definitely more than just a little upset.

(gah, running late again. jeeze)
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Jami looked back at him. How sweet was he being! "Alright then. Well where to start..." She trailed off in thought. Should she start at the beginning? "Well it all kind of went down hill after a war my father's people had about 7 years ago. It all happened because of my fathers side of the family. Someone loved the wrong demon." she gave a small smile. Any demon would be a bad mixed with a faerie or fairy. In her mind Jami went over what had happened finding her father crazed. Her face showed confusion mixed with grief and she winced a bit.

"So after the war, my fathers 'twin'" She gave quotes with her fingers to show it wasn't the average idea of a twin, "he took over my fathers body and the force was darker then faerie magic. It would hurt my mother and I. That is the start of everything basically that changed my life on top of that I was scarred from the experiences."

Jami thought that would be enough too say for now. She was sure she had implied her life sucked from then on. To say she was done talking about it for now Jami hugged her knees pulling close to her body with her one free arm, and rested her chin on her knees. Then gasping with pain from her hand shot up her arm, from moving since Terri was still holding it.

Last edited by Jami Futter on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:16 pm

A distant gaze out the window. Owen never saw much reason to look out it now - he didn't desire going outside at all. Especially in his current state - a messed up foot which he'd come to loathe more and more with each passing moment. If his crutches has a voice, they'd be screaming at him - the poor, overworked things. It had been especially annoying - he'd spent the last few months lazing around carelessly lying around in his dorm, and when his foot was injured, he suddenly had to trail backwards and forwards for classes and meetings. It was cruel and inhumane, but it was the nature of the academy.

He leant against the wall, stopping for a breather as he looked outside. It would at least make him look somewhat occupied - loitering in the hallways without reason would probably be frowned upon. It was around that time he noticed a shape in the distance near the gates - a shape he'd come to recognise. He couldn't see the exact details of what she was doing, but that wasn't his main thought right now. He found he'd been avoiding her lately, mostly out of pure embarassment. But today, a new confidence sprouted in him. Perhaps they'd be able to share a conversation?

He held that thought steadily until he reached the gates - the journey taking a little longer than he preferred. It was around that time he noticed another figure sharing Jami's company, and he stopped. He shifted uncomfortably, considering walking back, but too tired to do so. Wondering briefly if they'd noticed his presence, he watched with baited breath, feeling as if he was intruding on something, even if he didn't quite know what it was.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:44 pm

after Jami's story, terri leaned forward, his face oddly somber for him. "sounds like you had a rough past--one that made for an even rougher future. i hope your luck changes soon....nothing in the past can be changed, unfortunately, but at least the future..." he felt someone else nearby, and looked up to see a tall boy leaning on crutches. he gave him a bright smile. "why is it that everytime i meet someone, its while they're hurt? is the school that dangerous, or is it just me?" he had a feeling that if it was the school, he'd probably break a hundred times more bones than he had already.
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Jami was surprised by his closeness her breath changed speeds a bit but Terri luckily hadn't noticed. She nodded at his statement. What happened was behind her now but everything takes time to heal. If it was instant it would be a godly power. Unfit by nature it's self. That's why Jami would never be a instant healer, it wasn't with nature and it was in no way natural for the body.

Jami was distracted by Terri's change in gaze. She turned to see what he was looking at and saw a boy. Not just and boy, but Owen. Some one she had hoped to not run into but wanted to run in to at the same time. "Owen, what are you doing all the way out here!?" In the process Jami moved her hand away from Terri putting it on the ground trying to get up, but gave a loud cry of pain. A tear went down her eye and she looked at her hand then to Owen. "I always seem to be hurt when we meet." She gave a small smile and looked to Terri. She held her good hand to him hoping he would help her up.

Her heart felt a bit warmer now he was here. Compared to the hormonal feelings she had with Terri and the warm sensation she had with Owen, she knew what was more real feeling to herself. But she kept her thoughts in her head.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:10 pm

He watched expressionlessly as the unknown boy moved closer to Jami, his brown eyes flickering between the two. He'd been moments away from turning around and heading back to the castle when the boy noticed his presence. His cheerful smile was met with a dull, blank stare. "Yup." The curt agreement was all he could offer.

Jami's shock made him suspicious, and his jaw gaped as if he'd just been accused. Was he not allowed to wander along and talk to her? All the while, his gaze kept peering at Terri, almost as if he was watching in case he did something. He flinched as Jami seemed to be in pain, and despite the worry in his mind, his expression only showed a trace of sympathy. His eyes narrowed on her hand, and his eyes squinted as he visibly tried to suss out exactly what was going on.

They were a pretty far distance from the academy. Had they been... hiding? Not only that, but he saw Terri's figure as being a fair bit more attractive than his own - surely others would prefer his lean frame to his own rather stocky one? "Yeah," he said, not agreeing with anything in particular, but simply speaking for the sake of not being completely silent. He blinked, feeling disappointed, but he couldn't pinpoint on exactly why. But something told him that a nice rest back in his dorm room was much more appropriate than hanging awkwardly out here any longer. "I'll just... go..." he said, starting to turn around. He chanced a glance back at the pair, just in case they'd try to stop him.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:14 pm

"oi," terri said, with a surprised blink as owen turned to leave. "hang on a sec." he bounced to his feet, accidentally zipping over towards owen--he hadn't meant to move quite so fast, but his hyperness was returning slightly. at least he'd gone under 75MPH. he had begun to feel the tension, though....he wasn't completely clueless. he wasn't entirely sure why, but he knew that this guy obviously didn't seem to like him much. "its kind of ridiculous to have to head all the way back to the castle on crutches...why don't you sit down?"
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Jami was confused "Owen don't go!" must he have taken this wrong? Great, just another thing she messed up. Terri ran off so Jami had to help herself up. She started pasing towards the boys and looked at her hand. Putting pressure on it had torn the skin a bit more and now all of the knuckles showed through. She frowned but kept making her way to the boys. Terri seemed to be inviting Owen to stay. Jami remembered her sketch book and went back to get it. Maybe She could show Owen the pictures she drew of him in his lizard form.

She grabbed the book in her left hand and ran now towards them hoping Owen would stay. She came up next to them and looked expectantly at Owen. She smiled and then decided to open her book. "I want to show you something." She flipped open to the pg of a ruckarl, specifically Owen, and he was standing on the cliff looking out to the sea. The pencil grays made it look full of mystery but the sunset showed a bit a happiness. Oh symbolism!

She looked up at him with hopeful eyes. Then she looked to Terri. "What do you guys think?" Jami made sure to keep her right hand off of the book. It was dripping even more now making the grass and dirt stained with red.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Owen didn't expect the sudden burst of speed from the boy, and he almost stumbled when he suddenly zoomed over. However, he'd managed to strike out his crutch in time to regain his balance. He looked to the offending boy in shock. "Yeah, I know," he said, almost snapping. Exhaling heavily, he looked around, not sure where he was to be sitting, or if he even wanted to get comfortable at all. He resumed standing rather awkwardly, looking between the two.

Jami seemed insistent on him staying, and he watched her retrieve her sketchbook. However, his eyes were currently distracted by her hand, and he peered, baffled. It wasn't until she brought the book over that he stopped staring. He squinted at the open page, eyes skimming over it. It took him seconds to decipher it, and his face felt rather warm again. "Oh." Flattering or disturbing? He couldn't tell which. But he did admire her skills as an artist, a hidden talent it seemed. How little he knew! He smiled, and much to his shame, it turned out to be a rather sheepish one than the cool, confident smirk he was aiming for. "It's nice." Brilliant, Owen! Always charming with your quick wit and prestige remarks!

He blinked, turning to look back at the academy before returning his gaze to the two companions. An assortment of questions had been festering in his mind, and he saw it as the appropriate moment to finally let them out. "So what're you doing all the way out here?" He gestured to Terri. "And who's he?" With an exasperated sighed, he gestured to Jami's bloodied hand. "And what happened to that?"
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:17 pm

at owen's 'who's he' comment, Terri raised a slight eyebrow. he looked at the sketch, and the way that Owen had reacted to it. he wasn't really sure what the picture meant, but something hit him rather suddenly. ah, crap he'd realized what was going on here. he wished there was some way he could convince Owen that he'd simply been trying to cheer jami up--he hadn't meant it to come across the way that Owen was obviously taking it. of course, that wasn't something he could easily say. "Jami wasn't in the best of moods, and just happened to be nearby....i didn't want to just leave her there, obviously...." he winced slightly. what a way to word that sentence. "i'm terri, by the way...Yuuki's brother."
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:17 pm

'It's nice'. That was enough for her to get from Owen. She knew he was... different in his wordings. Yet she still had hoped for more. At all the questions Jami listen to Terri's answers. Not the words she would have said and Jami was sure to fix it. "I was out by myself and I ended up hitting a tree.... Really hard while flying..." Listening to herself say it she realized how stupid of an section it was. She sighed.

"Terri saw me and came to see if I was OK. Then you came. that's it be be honest. I admit i was out here because I was sad and did't want to bother anyone. "
She tossed her book to the ground well out of the way. Her hand was still dripping quite a bit and she used her good hand to hold it out towards Owen a bit. The bones of the knuckles where showing on a few fingers and her healthy brown skin started to stain red.

Jami was slightly annoyed skin she skin was usually flawless, thanks to her powers keeping her skin nice and healthy! "It is kind of numb. I believe I broke it but i am to lazy to preform a scan on it." She hoped Owen remembered her powers. Otherwise she'd have to explain when she should really be getting it wrapped.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:36 am

Owen looked to Terri with displeasure as he spoke, not sure whether he should believe him at all. The explanation seemed so vague. Of course, he wasn’t quite sure why he was even annoyed in the first place. If Jami had found someone else to cheer up her all-too-often mood swings, then Owen couldn’t complain. Yet it was almost as if he wanted the satisfaction of doing it himself, despite knowing that he would suck at it. It was a strange, confusing feeling.

“Okay,” he said to Terri, nodding curtly. The name Yuuki was somewhat familiar, but he’d accumulated so many names across the campus that it was difficult to associate them all with faces. Instead, he turned to listen to Jami’s explanation instead, hoping he could trust it a little bit more. He looked dejected for only a brief moment as the book was thrown to one side but then his expression faltered as she presented the hand to him. His mouth was open, but the only sound that came from it was a low rasp. “...Oh.”

It reminded him of a sight, a rather gruesome sight. He wanted to look away from it but he couldn’t. The more he stared, the more and more it seemed to resemble that foo—

“Lazy?” he grunted in disblief. “Your hand is- is- and you’re just bein’ lazy?!” He would’ve raised a hand to his head if he weren’t currently using them to support himself. Of course, he noted that the accusation was slightly hypocritical – he himself had put off important tasks for the mere excuse of laziness. But this was a girl, and he’d somehow come to assume that girls were generally more responsible with this kind of stuff. Apparently not.

“You need to do something about that,” he pointed out, eyebrows furrowing. He looked to Terri, somewhat relieved that it didn’t seem to be him that caused the injury. Despite knowing his name, he still didn’t quite know who this guy was. And the unfortunate circumstance in which he came across him only gave him a reason to judge him a little more unfairly than he might with other people. His stare was obviously very wary of his intentions.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:56 am

terri grimaced slightly at Jami's hand, but he sort of understood what she meant. he, Yuuki, Poison, and even Zigg had all done the same before. they'd all been pretty bloodied up before, and didn't really do anything about it out of laziness....or in terri and zigg's cases, they didn't want to bother the girls to help them out. yuuki was pretty much the only one that could heal herself properly, and she could also help other's bodies to heal themselves more quickly. Poison had more of an Indian herb nursing approach. he and zigg could cauterize their wounds on their own, and that was usually all they did.

he was definitely thankful to jami for clearing some things up...he was feeling a little nervous under Owen's gaze, and his wings twitched slightly, itching to throw himself into the air---maybe to go and find his little sister.

(i'd just like to repeat the fact that terri IS wearing a shirt, in case you missed that. XD)
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Jami pulled her hand back when Owen raised his voice. She winced and a sad look covered her face. "I... I'm sorry. Just... i don't know..." She looked scared into his eyes but instead of staying in her shamed state she put her good arm around his body and her band one be hind her, as to not bloody his shirt. She whispered to him though, "I will tell you later."

Jami stayed there a bit hoping for Owen to hug back even thought he had the crutches. Something that did catch her notice though, was that Owen had said something about Terri. Obviously he wasn't comfortable seeing her alone out here with him. He did care! Maybe she should have believed him more at the dinning hall when they had been trapped. With her all to often mood swings Jami was unsure if he had been truthful. It was obvious he was. Thinking over it why would he lie to her?

Terri hadn't said anything since she helped him explain. Hopefully he wasn't feeling to weird about Owen's attitude. Going back between the two males she decided her hand should be addressed. "Think we can go head to the castle i don't think i want to fix my hand all the way out here. " she looked hopefully between the two.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:42 pm

((Sorry this is a really late post but I didn't know what was going on with the hiatus and whatnot >> ))

Why was she apologising to him..? After all, he wasn't the one to suffer if her hand got worse. He'd only said it for her own good. He shrugged, unmoving when her arm went around him. He looked to Terri, noting that he hadn't said anything. Ah great, he hadn't made another enemy, had he? He had enough of them already. It hadn't come across to Owen that he may have been acting a bit oppressive.

"If you gotta go, then go," he sighed, sounding slightly exasperated. "Don't wait for me to catch up." It wasn't so much on a personal scale than it was that he didn't want to delay her from treatment. He looked to Terri. "You can go with her if you want."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:53 pm

((yeah, sorry about that. i really didn't explain anything...))

Terri was a bit relieved when Jami spoke to Owen they way she did. he felt kind of sucky for making him mad, but it seemed that jami was figuring out ways to help smooth things over.

"well..." Terri said nervously, looking towards the castle. he knew that it would make more sense for jami to get patched up quickly, but... "wouldn't it kinda make more sense if we all went?" Terri asked. he acted so young sometimes, really. mostly, he was simply immature...but not now. now, he was just kind of nervous, and unsure of how to speak to the two of them. it was just so much easier with Yuuki! then again, they'd been through quite a bit together....

Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:36 am

Jami tried to think for a moment. She head moved between the two boys. "Owen I'm not leaving you behind. You would have come all the way out here for nothing." A white flash, barely visible went through her hand. The pain had gotten annoying, she she had numbed it. Now there was absolutely no feeling at all in her hand. She looked at Terri. "Think you can assist him, or would you rather we just walk you pace Owen?"She glaze switched to Owen now. Having to the boys here was difficult and somehow there was a feeling they wouldn't get along.

Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:27 pm

A lazy glance was tossed in the direction of Terri. "Oh, I guess," he brashly said, his tone suggesting that he didn't agree at all. "I ain't in the mood to make sense anyway."

He gave a shrug of his shoulders at Jami's comment. Ha hadn't had much of a reason to come out here in the first place, he merely wanted to sate his curiosity. And now that it had been satisfied, right now, he didn't care what he did. The other two could leave him if they wanted. Though he did admit, trailing all the way back to the academy wasn't the first preference on his mind. He was tired enough already.

"Nonono," he immediately chipped in, raising an arm and shaking his head. "I'm fine." A quick glance was given at Terri. "No assistance. I'll just walk with you guys." He let out a long sigh as if it were such an ordeal. "Don't walk too fast."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next