The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A Quiet Stroll

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Quiet Stroll - Page 3 Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll

Post  Owen Mueller Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Desperate to get a last word in, Owen ducked his head slightly, mumbling under his breath, "Yeah y'are.."

He was satisfied, however, that Jami seemed to agree that consuming vegetables that come from who-knows-where was just plain unsanitary. He watched the carrot as it was kicked away for a brief moment before leaning back again, turning his head when she brought attention to the cloud. "Huh." A semi-amused smirk of amusement twitched at his lips. He looked to Jami.

"Clouds are boring now. You aren't running out of things to talk about, are you?" He grinned mockingly. "That's unlike you. Speaking of pigs...." He looked up to the stables, although they were upside down in his point of view. "Wanna check out the stables? Might be able to keep one as a pet. To replace Ninja or something." He blinked to her. "He died y'know."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Jami looked at Owen as he sounded off. She felt a bit strange, but it was different and interesting. Her eyes were a bit wry. "Um, i guess I am." She blushed a bit. The sudden shyness was something she didn't mind for once. She nodded at his sujestion to the dtables, but then frowned sadly at his comment of Ninja. "Poor creature." Jami was being unlike herself. Maybe there would be a pig in the stables, but don't you usually keep horses there?

Jami summoned her wings as she stood up. She reached for Owen's crutches to assist him in standing. "You know Owen... I really like that I can help you. Your foot was a matter of my doing, don't you think otherwise. It's all me." She looked at him with those eyes again. The silver sticking out more then the blue.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:51 pm

"Yeah," Owen agreed in a monotone voice to his rat's misfortune. Although, to be fair, it really was something of a Ninja - it hadn't spoken to him much at all and would always go missing one too many times. Owen couldn't determine exactly how it had died - one moment it was sitting there and the next it was curled on its side - cold and unbreathing. Perhaps it had something to do with sweets he'd tried to feed it? "Yeah. No idea why it died," he shrugged. "Could get Rein to revive it... But I've kinda had enough of zombies." He shrugged. "It's in my drawers at the moment. An empty one..!"

Gratefully, he reached for the crutches, looking out towards the stables, semi-distracted from Jami's words. "Oh? Oh, yeah... S'not your fault," he frowned, standing up. Why was Jami blaming herself? It frustrated him - having one foot to walk on was bad enough without him having to direct his blame towards a friend. And whilst Leon had set the stage, it was Owen who fell from it. He had no one but himself to blame, and he knew this.

He hated being reminded of these degrading thoughts, and it seemed to have completely slipped his mind that damp mud wasn't the best walking surface. Distracted by the angry thoughts he was fuelling in his head, he took a step forward, and as lady luck would have it, his crutches skidded forward on the mud. He flopped to the ground, landing face-first in the dirt. "..." Ah, great. Couldn't go one day without making a fool of himself. His abused shirt was the last thing on his mind when he pushed himself into an upright position on his knees. A hand raised to wipe mud from his face, but it hardly changed anything. A smirk cracked on his face, before he burst into laughter. Laughter that was devoid of all humour and passion.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Jami understood him, she was sick of them herself. She was reminded of the one she encountered the other day. The zombie had turned her off the dead. Maybe that was another reason she didn't want Owen to change his foot. Either way she watched as Owen fell on to the muddy surface below. She let out an Eeeeepp, and got on her knees to see if he was okay. She tried rolling him over so he wouldn't sink further and not be able to breath.

"Are you okay... never mind, probably not, um here I'll help you up. Do you still want to go to the stables or go to your room? I don't mind, i have had a fun time, hopefully you did too!" Jami put a hand over her mouth. Yeah, the talking doubles sometimes. Jami held a hand out to help him up.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Owen's laughter stopped as soon as she asked her question. He looked to her with a blank expression as if he hadn't comprehended a single word. "..." He raised his hand to scratch the back of his head, before realising that it would be covered in mud, and lowered his arm again. His vague expression seemed to suddenly shift as if he'd just registered what she'd said.

"Oh... oh sure. I'll go to the stables. My rooms so far away." He took her hand with his, grabbing his crutches with the other and pushing himself from the ground. He seemed unsteady, but he managed to regain his balance. The smile he gave to Jami was slightly apologetic. "With all this mud, the pigs'll think I'm one of them," he joked lightly, before turning towards the stables. He'd be more careful this time of course.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Jami sighed and returned a smile back. She gave the boy a quick hug and then turned. "Oh shush. The pigs will be thinking, what is that amazing creature covered in mud, and who is his sexy friend!" She giggled, having fun with a little self concern. She turned her head back with a huge grin to see his reaction.

She started walking but went slow so he could walk...crutch along.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3