The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

!! How To Open a Locked Door... ((full))

+2
Jami Futter
`NPC
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

!! How To Open a Locked Door... ((full)) - Page 3 Empty Re: !! How To Open a Locked Door... ((full))

Post  Illisandria Carthain Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Illisandria eyed the headmistress with distrust, why the sudden change in topic? She knew, better than most people, what that change in topic usually meant. Such a sudden change is usually a sign of instability and instability in someone as high as Everly, someone with as much power as she has over the castle, is a terrible thing.

She smiled slightly when Everly noted the missing doorknob, hoping for an instant that they would be trapped for a bit longer, this was an interesting distraction and a good way to pass the time. Plus she still wanted to know why Everly was covered in blood. Unanswered questions, thou doth plague me so.... Then Jami found the doorknob and that idea was thrown out the window.

As for the strange man..., "I talked to him, yes. But I didn't see any point in telling anyone about him. I just figured he was being nosy. Didn't say nothing to him." She looked down, suddenly feeling a mmixture of obstinance and sham. "SHOULD I have told anyone about him?"

Nice, failure.

Shut up.

----
((AUCH!!! I was caught up in college stuffs so...HERE I AM! Please don't skip me, yes? I'll try to keep up!))
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

!! How To Open a Locked Door... ((full)) - Page 3 Empty Re: !! How To Open a Locked Door... ((full))

Post  Onizo Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Onizo finally quit rubbing his head. He looked at the headmistress, a little wary of the way she tried to get away from the questions by asking one of her own. He thought for a moment then remembered something. "I never met any man because I haven't gone to Sindri's Cove."
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sargon Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 pm

The swirling mist settled somewhat, hanging heavily in the air, seemingly to simply drip from itself before disappearing in to wisps and circling back, a constantly refueling supply. It shifted slightly every once in awhile as the beast listened. Most of the conversations were deemed unimportant, such as the doorknob. But this man, he had heard small things about him, whispers here and there, but he had not seemed a threat. Still...something was not right here.

The smoke hummed slightly with discontent.

"Headmistress...are you sure you are well? Do you know who this man is?" The low tones of the Qarin were dipped in worry, but hesitance to push Everly over the seeming edge she was on. Why would she suddenly ask? It seemed logical she would want to know about a mysterious man talking to the students, but it also seemed a strange time to need to talk about it.
Sargon
Sargon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:37 am

Everly reached out to take the doorknob from Jami, her brow creased. "Oh. Strange I didn't see it before." She shrugged, placing it back in the door. She listened to each of the students, and the Sargon, in turn. Her face stern as she listened carefully to every word they said. "No, that's okay Illisandria," she said , then tilted her head in confusion at Onizo's statement. "You haven't? But every student needs to go through Sindri's Cove to get to the island."

"No, Sargon, I don't know who he is. But thanks to students like Jami here," she motioned to the girl, smiling. "Hendry has told me about him, and I am aware of his presence. However, I still don't know what he wants. But now I'm wondering..." She wasn't sure how much she should be telling these students, but as she was stuck in this castle, she would need their help. Better to start with something they already knew...

"You all heard of the intruder, I presume?" She assumed they has, since she had announced it when they were first aware of his presence. "Well, we think that the man in Sindri's Cove may have something to do with it. Now, know that I don't want to put any of you in danger, but there is a favor that I must ask. Would any, or all of you, be willing to pay this man another visit? I don't believe that you will be in any immediate danger, but we do need to know exactly what he's after. Did he give you a way to contact him again?" She raised her eyebrows as she waited for the students' answer. Now that she knew what she was doing, her demeanor was calmer, more poised. She waited patiently, hoping that Sargon would hold back any possible reprimand until later.
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 173 cm
Weight : 53 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/32021409#/d49g3u1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:42 pm

As the headmistress continued explaining what was going on Jami decided to listen to her. Jami was glad she did too. Its was an interesting situation. "I wouldn't mind. I can take care of myself too. How would I find him though? I didn't really agree to meet up with him. " She was actually really excited to find who ever that man had been. She didn't like the danger part, but helping out the school would be great. If there was danger she could just use her powers.

She looked to the others to see if they'd come with her.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:50 pm

An invitation to do something possibly dangerous? An invitation? From the Headmistress? Her danger flags went off but one of the voices whispered seductively in her ear Do it...do it...do it..

What could the harm in enjoying this opportunity be?

Death, replied her inner cynic, mutilation, injury, and-slash-or death.

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. Didn't die but...meh...more-or-less the whole shebang.

Fine, go kill yourself. Stupid...

Internal argument won, she nodded in agreement with Jami, "I'm game. What do we need to do?"
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:03 pm

((Sorry, waited too long on this one. Please skip Onizo so we can get those who want to talking to.... PINGO shhh ^_^))
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:11 pm

He shook his head, "I....meant during that....feild trip not that long ago....But I think I might have....met a man some time when I first came to Lillegard." He thought a moment but shrugged. At her question he shrugged again, "I...If it's what you'd like us to do, I...would be happy to go. You are....the headmistress."
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:29 pm

A smile, mixed with relief and contentment, settled on the headmistress' pale face. She took a breath and looked back and forth between the three students in front of her. She could still feel the presence of Sargon behind her, but continued to ignore him, worried that he would try to stop her from putting these students in danger. But for all she knew, they wouldn't actually be in any danger.. per se. She spoke before she had a chance to change her mind.

"Excellent. Okay. Well, from what Hendry told me, this man will be waiting in the church in Sindri's Cove for any students that wish to speak with him." Everly turned to the side and began pacing as she talked. "So all you have to do is head over to Hendry and he'll take you to the mainland. I'll make sure he stays there and waits until you're ready to come back. Now," she stopped pacing and turned to face the students again. Her brow furrowed. "Truthfully, we are not sure if this man is truly the enemy. All the same, I hope you'll be careful with yourselves."

A moment of regret flashed across her face as she considered just what she was asking these students to do. But there was nothing to be done about it. She had to take action. "Just, try to find out why he's still there. What does he want with our school?" Her voice trailed off in thought. Then her focus snapped back to the students and she forced a smile that was meant to be comforting.

"Sargon and I will wait for you to return. Just call on me as soon as you can." She looked at Jami in particular, feeling as if the girl was somehow the leader of this small army. "And be careful."
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Awesome she wouldn't be going alone then. It seemed like the other two didn't really care about the danger just as much as she did. Jami listened carefully to the headmistress explained about the location and mission she and the others would be doing. Go to the church, talk to the guy, come back. Simple enough, right?

As Everly turned and addressed her directly on certain directions she felt a bit responsible for the mission. She liked the fact that Everly had picked her out as the leader of the group. time to show everyone what she could handle!
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sargon Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:23 pm

The Qarin grumbled slightly, smoky form unsettled. He was uncomfortable with what the woman was saying to do, but as he was ignored, he knew it was not his place to interrupt or contradict her. It was only made more official as the headmistress stated with no uncertain terms that he would be waiting here with her and not be going with them. It was almost like an order and he could not refuse. Perhaps he would talk with her in private about this. It just didn't seem right...something was off.

Still, he held his silence, bowing to Everly's wishes.
Sargon
Sargon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 pm

((Hey guys. So this is what we're going to do: Those that want to do as Everly asked and speak to Pingo can do so at the next live event (the carnival from March 30th to April 1st). So basically, the continuation of this plot will officially be taking place at said live event! So your goal: find Pingo and figure out just what he wants. Good luck!))

`NPC
Admin

https://aalc.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 pm

(asdfafd jami wont be there! i could try and see if she will be back by then but i doubt it)
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3